Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Backyard Garden



It's been quite awhile since I've written a post and I apologize. I've been real busy doing lots of random things. May was quite a month...busy every weekend and so far June has been the same. Sometimes time just runs away from us! Don't you worry though, I have a few really yummy recipes lined up and almost ready to go up. 

One thing I've been busy with: gardening. I've got my little plot all planted! My neighbor is a sweetheart and not only allowed me to plant in his garden space, but also takes care of my vegetables when I'm gone on weekend trips.



There are flowers on all of the pepper plants, and the tomatoes are already showing fruit! I'm pretty excited! It's a small little space, but I filled it to the max with lots of yummy vegetables!

I have lettuce, tomatoes, peas, broccoli, carrots, red onions, and green, yellow, and red bell peppers planted.




It's going to be a good summer! :) 


1 comment:

  1. you have little tomatoes! I don't even have flowers yet...my tomatoes are still in cups though lol

    ReplyDelete

Like what you see? Please leave a comment! :)