Tuesday, June 19, 2012

More Penzeys Spices


I recently ordered some more seasonings and spices from Penzeys Spices. I'm pretty excited to bake with the vanilla extract. It smells absolutely amazing!! The best thing about this order: the jar of Ruth Ann's Chicken and Fish Seasoning and the jar of Mitchell Street Steak Seasoning were FREE! 

Every catalog comes with a coupon and it's always a surprise on what their free item will be. I look forward to it arriving in the mail! Their catalog is also unique in the fact that it features recipes from readers and customers all across the US. I highly recommend that you check out their website www.penzeys.com and sign up to get a catalog! You won't regret it! After all, who can say no to free spices and seasonings?!


Here's a little update on my windowsill herb garden. My herbs are growing pretty well!

Can you tell which one I use the most of?!



 

Progress from their teeny tiny beginnings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Please leave a comment! :)